Bridal Show Tips & Tricks
February 11, 2013 by
Best Little Bridal Show
We posted these tips a couple of years ago on our Your Dream Event Facebook page. They are GREAT, so we couldn’t help but share them again here. 🙂
Congratulations if you got engaged recently!! How exciting right?? Well many that get engaged start attending bridal shows, and we would love for you to attend one of our Best Little Bridal Shows. But it is very easy to get overwhelmed at them. To help make your experience more enjoyable, as well as to help you remember all the details you don’t want to forget, here is a list of our tips and tricks to attending a bridal show!
- Arrive Early! Some time the show will have a gift for the first brides that walk through the door.
- Bring Your Friends, family, even your fiancé! Bringing your friends to the bridal show will help them feel involved and also give you a chance to bounce ideas back and forth.
- Bring Pre-printed labels! Wedding vendors will often have drawings for prizes at their booths. Instead of having to fill out multiple forms with your contact info, prepare some electronic labels before the bridal show. Important information to include: your name, address, phone number, email address and wedding date.
- Take notes! Write down contact info of vendors you talked to or thoughts you have while attending the bridal show. Also have a special place that you keep business cards of vendors that you want to follow up with after show.
- Take Pictures! Camera or phone pix will allow you to quickly remember some of the great things you saw at the show. Did you see a great dress during a bridal fashion show? Maybe there is a great cake from a wedding cake designer.
We can’t wait to share all of this excitement with you and help make your dreams come true!